Monthly Duplicate Help
The Monthly Duplicate is the classic mode of online Bridge game in
WeWeWeb. It allows one to four players playing online realtime
Bridge Game. At 2020, we have introduce another online realtime game
mode called Online Tournament, for
those who want more serious game, have a try on it.
When you finished a Bridge game in WeWeWeb's Game Room (either with
robot and human), the system will record your result into its
duplication system, which will compare your result with other
players and obtain the IMP. The total IMP will be used to rank
players at the end-of-month. The monthly ranking will then be
converted to a Master Point.
- In each month, 2000 boards will be dealt for the competition.
- Each participant should use one member account for the
- At the end of the month, player will be ranked and Master
Points will be granted according to the rank.
- To qualify for a rank, at least 32 boards must be played.
- Player whose Flee Rate is greater than 30% will be subjected
to those flee game records with positive IMP be removed.
- To avoid weak players affecting the ranking system, all those
human vs human game will be removed for players whose rating is
less than -2 average IMP in the end of the month.
- SAYC will be used by
- We have absolute but reasonable right to verify and correct
the competition results and disqualify individual participants
in order to maintain the fairness of the competition.
Non-exclusive examples are shown as follows:
- A player loses to another player in order to manipulate
the overall result;
- A participant uses more than one account to enter the
competition in order to gain advantage;
- A player uses game glitch to gain advantage;
- A player leaves game in the middle simply because of
playing poor or bad hand;
- A player files a complaint on another player, which
have been justified.
Master Point Calculation
At most 20 will be granted to the participants.
The monthly Master Point calculation will be based on the formula:
20 * ( [Monthly Ranked Player Count] - [Monthly Rank] + 1) ÷
[Monthly Ranked Player Count]
The result can be found is our web site:
Due to disk storage issue, we only keep the recent three month
game records for public reference.
All the product and service are provided "as-is". For detail of
our website's terms, please refer to http://www.weweweb.net/info/terms.html
and the license terms in our product respectively.